HCJS launches Castle Hill Holiday Club
Mr Wright is pleased to announce the Junior School’s new holiday club provision, Castle Hill Holiday Club, open to HCJS pupils in Nursery, Reception and Years 1 & 2.
Castle Hill will be run by Miss Sarah Mann, our Nursery Leader and will be based in The Moat. The children will enjoy a whole host of activities, indoors and out. Ranging from arts and crafts, PE, drama, team-games, cookery, trips to the park, music and much more.
From Autumn 2019, Castle Hill Holiday Club will be open during every school holiday and half term as follows:
- October half term: every working day
- Christmas holiday: every working day, excluding Christmas week and New Year week
- February half term: every working day
- Easter holiday: every working day, excluding a two-week shutdown (from April 6 2020 to April 17 2020)
- May half term: every working day
- Summer Holidays: every working day until August 17.
Each day will run from 8.30am to 3.30pm, though children will be welcome to arrive from 8am. There will be the option for children to stay until 5.30pm.
Morning and afternoon snacks will be provided, as well as milk for those children who wish to have some. For lunch, parents may order a two-course hot meal which will be delivered each day by JJ & Little Dots Café (a hot meals-on-wheels service based along Bridge Street). For those staying on after 3.30pm, high tea will be provided from 4.30pm including wraps, sandwiches, yoghurt and fruit.